Design telecommunication, structured pathway, and cabling systems for new builds, renovations, and upgrades to data centers across the US and abroad.
- Produce accurate 2D drawings, 3D BIM Models using Revit
- Set-up projects and file systems
- Collaborate with all internal discipline employees, external design partners, and clients to obtain required information, discuss options, and develop solutions
- Cultivate internal and external relationships, educate, and effectively communicate
- Coordinate drawing production in line with project requirements, firm QC guidelines, and in conjunction with all studios
- Assist project management with scheduling, scope development, and proposal development
- Be a kW MCE culture advocate
- Be an industry thought leader and role model
- Applicable degree
- AutoCAD and/or Revit experience
- Self-motivated, flexible attitude, and responsible
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Big picture mindset, able to see full project mission, not just your discipline
- Ability to listen to client needs, engage with design team members, and drive project beyond expectations
- Be responsive. Stay committed. Work with integrity.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
kW MCE is great people working at a great place delivering mission critical engineering excellence on great projects. Our leadership truly believes in work/life balance. kW MCE consistently compensates higher than industry average and offers generous paid time off, flextime opportunities, comfortable workstations with the latest technology, as well as office outings and family events to build a better team.
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, group life, and disability insurances
- Employer contributed 401(k) Plan
Ken Clausen, PMP