Milwaukee, WI Office
Senior Telecommunications Designer/Engineer – Milwaukee
Data Center Design. Collaboration. Leadership.
As a senior cable management consultant, your role is to design infrastructure and lead projects. Telecommunications for data center new builds and renovations including structured pathway and cabling systems.
- Collaborate with all internal discipline employees, external design partners, and clients
- Lead design team coordination
- Mentor, supervise, train internal controls team employees
- Coordinate with internal design leads and clients to obtain required information, discuss options, and develop solutions
- Cultivate client relationships, educate, and effectively communicate
- Perform QA/QC
- Manage project and employee conflict to resolution
- Assist project management with scheduling, scope development, and proposal development
- Strategically contribute to overall firm goals
- Be a kW MCE culture advocate
- Be an industry thought leader and role model
- Applicable degree
- 5+ years design experience
- RCDD or in-process for obtaining
- AutoCAD and/or Revit experience
- Big picture mindset, able to see full project mission, not just your discipline
- Ability to listen to client needs, engage with design team members, and drive project beyond expectations
- Be responsive. Stay committed. Work with integrity.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
Salary and Benefits:
kW MCE is great people working at a great place delivering mission critical engineering excellence on great projects. Our leadership truly believes in work/life balance. kW MCE consistently compensates higher than industry average and offers generous paid time off, flextime opportunities, comfortable workstations with the latest technology, as well as office outings and family events to build a better team.
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, group life, and disability insurances
- Employer contributed 401(k) Plan