Manage project scheduling, scope development, resource allocation, proposal creation and all related management functions for existing and proposed projects to meet clients’ mission critical reliability and operational demands.
Collaborate with all kW MCE departments: Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Building Controls, Telecommunication, Security Systems, Marketing, Accounting, IT, Operations and more.
- Budget, forecast, and assist accounting department with basic financial management of projects
- Cultivate client relationships
- Assist with QA/QC
- Manage all project, client, and internal resources conflicts to resolution
- Prepare and deliver presentations for projects and business meetings /interviews
- Travel to project sites
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years A/E/C project management experience
- PMP or in-process a plus
- Understanding of AutoCAD and/or Revit experience a plus
- Strategic thinking, suggesting, and implementing improvements
- Big picture mindset, able to see full project mission, not just project management
- Ability to listen to client vision, engage with all team members, lead, and drive project beyond expectations
- Exceptional time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Manage sensitive and confidential information
- Be responsive. Stay committed. Work with integrity.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 or relevant training will be given to suitable candidate.
kW MCE is great people working at a great place delivering mission critical engineering excellence on great projects. Our leadership truly believes in work/life balance. kW MCE consistently compensates higher than industry average and offers generous paid time off, flextime opportunities, comfortable workstations with the latest technology, as well as office outings and family events to build a better team.
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, group life, and disability insurances
- Employer contributed 401(k) Plan
Ken Clausen, PMP