Seattle, WA Office
Mechanical Engineer – Seattle
Data Center Design. Collaboration. Leadership.
We meet our clients’ data center cooling reliability and operational demands by designing and specifying building HVAC systems including: chiller plants, air distribution systems, and alternative energy solutions.
- Collaborate with all internal discipline employees, external design partners, and clients to obtain required information, discuss options, and develop solutions
- Cultivate internal and external relationships, educate, and effectively communicate
- Participate in QA/QC
- Assist project management with scheduling, scope development, and proposal development
- Be a kW MCE culture advocate
- Be an industry thought leader and role model
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years mechanical systems design experience
- EIT or in-process for exam
- AutoCAD and/or Revit experience
- Big picture mindset, able to see full project mission, not just your discipline
- Ability to listen to client needs, engage with design team members, and drive project beyond expectations
- Be responsive. Stay committed. Work with integrity.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
Salary and Benefits:
kW MCE is great people working at a great place delivering mission critical engineering excellence on great projects. Our leadership truly believes in work/life balance. kW MCE consistently compensates higher than industry average and offers generous paid time off, flextime opportunities, comfortable workstations with the latest technology, as well as office outings and family events to build a better team.
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, group life, and disability insurances
- Employer contributed 401(k) Plan