Design Mechanical / HVAC, Electrical / Power Distribution, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Building Controls, Telecommunication / Structured Cabling, and/or Security Systems for data centers and mission critical environments.
- Produce accurate 2D drawings, 3D BIM Models using Revit
- Set up projects and file systems
- Assist engineers in drawing production
- Coordinate drawing production within project requirements, firm QC guidelines, and in conjunction with all studios
- Review project files for compliance with standards/protocols
- Implement best practice procedures
- Applicable degree
- AutoCAD or Revit experience
- Self-motivated, flexible attitude, and responsible
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Work alone, collaborate with internal teams, and communicate to clients
- Manage sensitive and confidential information
- Be responsive. Stay committed. Work with integrity.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 or relevant training will be given to suitable candidate.
kW MCE is great people working at a great place delivering mission critical engineering excellence on great projects. Our leadership truly believes in work/life balance. kW MCE consistently compensates higher than industry average and offers generous paid time off, flextime opportunities, comfortable workstations with the latest technology, as well as office outings and family events to build a better team.
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, group life, and disability insurances
- Employer contributed 401(k) Plan
Steve Coon, PE