Design Mechanical / HVAC, Electrical / Power Distribution, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Building Controls, Telecommunication / Structured Cabling, and/or Security Systems for data centers and mission critical environments.
- Produce accurate 2D drawings, 3D BIM Models using Revit
- Set up projects and file systems
- Assist engineers in drawing production
- Coordinate drawing production within project requirements, firm QC guidelines, and in conjunction with all studios
- Review project files for compliance with standards/protocols
- Implement best practice procedures
- Applicable degree
- 5+ years design experience
- RCDD or in-process for obtaining
- AutoCAD and/or Revit experience
- Big picture mindset, able to see full project mission, not just your discipline
- Ability to listen to client needs, engage with design team members, and drive project beyond expectations
- Be responsive. Stay committed. Work with integrity.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
kW MCE is great people working at a great place delivering mission critical engineering excellence on great projects. Our leadership truly believes in work/life balance. kW MCE consistently compensates higher than industry average and offers generous paid time off, flextime opportunities, comfortable workstations with the latest technology, as well as office outings and family events to build a better team.
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, group life, and disability insurances
- Employer contributed 401(k) Plan
Addam Friedl, PE